Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Marlie's Birthday Pics

I know it took me forever and a day to get these pictures up (and there is a lot more pictures) but i have been extremly busy this summer, so please excuse me. In June, we had Marlie's Birthday, then a few days after her birthday we found out my papaw had really bad lung cancer, then we had chris birthday and I also moved back to kosciusko. So...you can see why it has taken me so long to post. My Papaw is doing alot better! He has been doing chemo and radiation five days a week. It is tiring having to go to jackson everyday but he has stayed strong and his blood work is looking great!
The Saturday after her birthday we headed to kosy to have another family party!
This is her sweet tutu she wore.


This was her birthday dinner at applebees

A few seconds after this picture she fell backwards onto the ground.

She didn't know what to do so she decided she should climb!




Chris and I got Marlie a Kangaroo Climber for her 1st birthday. We also got her two outfits and a pair of shoes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it.
-Frank A. Clark