Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nine Months

Since this is my first blog I will update you all on my life. I had a daughter, Marlie Kate, and she is 9 months old. We live in Ocean Springs, Ms. with Chris because he found a great job down here. It is very sad because we miss everyone so much back in Kosciusko! So recently Marlie turned 9 months and it seems like yesterday that she was just being born and now I have to start planning a First Birthday Party. This month was also my birthday and I turned 20. My mom, Kayla, Karly, and my aunt Melinda came to visit for spring break and my birthday. We did alot of shopping, and we went to New Orleans for St. Patricks day...it was fun. That night we went to the Beau Rivage to eat for my birthday. I got a wii, and two outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it.
-Frank A. Clark